David Howard serves as Chief Attorney Compliance Officer for Schreiber/ Cohen, LLC. In this role, he is responsible for leading the internal processes for promoting and ensuring Firm compliance with laws, regulations, risk management, company policies and procedures.
David received a B.A. in political science from Rivier University, and a J.D. from Massachusetts School of Law, where he was a member of the award winning trial team, and member of the Student Bar Association.
- Rivier University, Political Science, 2012
- Massachusetts School of Law, J.D., 2015, Graduated with Honors, Cum Laude
- Member, MSL Trial Team, and Student Bar Association
- Cali Award for Excellence in Civil Procedure
- Cali Award for Excellence in Evidence
- Cali Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law
The New Hampshire office litigation practice concentrates in the areas of collection and business litigation. David’s litigation experience includes arbitrating, mediating and trying civil disputes. David also handles residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Creditor Rights Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation and Real Estate Transactions
- Insurance Litigation
- Regulatory Compliance and Litigation
Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
New Hampshire Bare Association, Member
Boston Bar Association, Member
Middlesex Bar Association, Member
Lawrence Bar Association, Member
National Association of Retail Collection Attorney, Member
- Vice President, Londonderry Blue Lions
- State of Massachusetts, 2015
- State of New Hampshire, 2016
- New Hampshire Federal District Court, 2016